The discipline in diabetes
What is the discipline in diabetes?
Discipline in diabetes is the practice of following certain rules or behaviors to control diabetes. Discipline in diabetes is a lifeline for diabetic patients. Diabetes patients have to follow discipline in every aspect of life.
A diabetic patient should always remember a few things:
- Eat balanced food on time and in moderation.
- Avoid sweet foods
- Maintaining body cleanliness
- Taking care of teeth, gums, and feet
- Seek timely medical advice on any problem
- Properly follow the prescription given by the doctor
- Regular blood sugar tests
- Measure weight regularly
- Body check-up once a year
- Fasting as required on the advice of a doctor